Its Summer and you're craving cool, light and refreshing meals! Try this flavorful, quick, and easy seafood salad.
Ingredients - The Salad
- 1-2 heads of butter lettuce depending on size
- 1 small head of radicchio
- 1 Endive (optional)
- 1 avocado
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb green beans
- 4-5 yellow summer squash
- 1 small red onion
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 6 oz smoked salmon flaked
- 16 fresh prawns (Deveined)
Ingredients- The Dressing
- 5-6 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 Tablespoons Vulcano Classic
- 2 Tablespoon capers (rinsed)
- 2 shallots (finely chopped)
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Omnivore Limone
- Cut squash and trim green beans. Bring a pot of water to boil and blanch the squash and beans separately for approx. 2 mins. Pull out and run under cold water and set aside.
- In the same pot boil the shrimp until they start to float on the surface 2-3 mins for small ones or 5-7 for bigger ones. Drain and set aside
- Bring a pot of water to boil, put the eggs in, cook for 5 mins. remove eggs, peel under cool water.
- Clean and dry lettuce, radicchio , endive, and tear into bite size pieces
- Slice avocado, red onion and tomato
- To make the dressing: In a bowl, add mayo, ketchup, and Vulcano Classic and mix until blended. Add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard ,and blend. Add capers, shallots, Omnivore Limone, and blend. Ready to go!