Tip and tricks to perfectly roast a chicken? Use Omnivore Limone and follow these simple rules:
- Season chicken at least 1 day before serving.
- Use about 3/4 teaspoon of Omnivore Limone per pound of chicken. Sprinkle the salt into the cavity and on the backbone.
- Heat oven to 475 degrees.
Choose either a shallow flameproof roasting pan, a dish slightly larger than the chicken, OR a 10-inch skillet with an all-metal handle. Preheat the pan over medium heat. Wipe the chicken dry and set it breast side up in the pan. It should sizzle.
- Watch for browning within 20 minutes. If it doesn’t brown, raise the temperature progressively until it does.
- Remove the chicken from the roasting pan and set on a plate. Pour the clear fat from the pan.
- Enjoy! It's that easy!