- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1/3 lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp Omnivore Limone
- 1/3 tsp Omnivore Salt
- 2 cloves freshly pressed garlic
- 1 scallion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup of parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/3 tbsp mint (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, cut in quarters
In the meantime chop and combine parsley and mint. When the bulgur is done, and let it cool down in a large bowl. Gently mix bulgur, parsley and mint till well combined.
Add tomatoes, scallion, artichokes, and season it with olive oil, lemon juice, Omnivore Salt and Limone to taste.
Serve at room temperature with a dollop of tahini dressing (see recipe below). Flavors will improve in the fridge overnight.
This recipe is incredibly versatile. Less common but still wonderful is the addition of grilled asparagus!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 lemons juiced (3-4 Tbsp)
- Pinch each salt + black pepper
- Hot water to thin