BREAKING NEWS: Omnivore is excited to announce that the most epic dinner of 2016 is coming to San Francisco -- California Dreaming!
ChefsFeed partnered with the Northern Chef's Alliance to bring this event to the West Coast for the first time...ever. Picture this: a one-time only movable feast running through State Bird Provisions, The Progress SF, and The Workshop SF, featuring over a dozen of the hottest chefs in North America. The proceeds from the event will benefit local non-profit La Cocina SF.
The Canadian and American chefs collaborating in this year’s event include:
- Hosts and Chefs Nicole Krasinski and Stuart Brioza of San Francisco’s State Bird Provisions and The Progress
- Chefs Grae Nonas and Michael Fojastek of Olamaie
- Chefs Connie DeSousa and John Jackson of Calgary’s Charcut
- Chef Scott Vivian of the Beast Restaurant
- Chef Matthew Jennings of Townsman Boston
- Chef Rucker Gabriel of Le Pigeon and Little Bird
- Chef Jose Enrique of San Juan’s Jose Enrique and El Blok
- Chef Ned Bell of Four Seasons Vancouver and Ocean Wise
- Chef Jeremy Charles of The Merchant Tavern and Raymond's
- Chef Antonio Park of Montreal’s Park and Locanda
Tickets for this exclusive California Dreaming dinner event are now available for purchase HERE. Sponsors of the dinner and weekend festivities include Williams Sonoma, Almanac Beer, Rancho Llano Seco, Omnivore, and ChefsFeed.